Admission system of the school is as under:
- a. PREP & Class 1st: Admission is done in 2ndweek of March for the ensuing session, directly in Pre Nursery, Nursery, L.K.G, U.K.G and class I on the basis of interview only.
- b. Classes 2nd to 9th: Admission is granted on the basis written test held in 3rd week of March. Written test will be held as per the syllabus of previous class in the subjects as under:
- Class 2ndto 5th: English, Hindi & Maths;
- Class 6th to 8th: English, Maths & Science;
- Class 9th: English, Hindi, Maths, Science & Social Science.
- c. Class 10th& 12th: No student is admitted to these classes. Only transfer cases will be accepted on case to case basis, subject to clearance of entrance test in all subjects of the previous class and availability of vacancies.
- d. Class 11th: Admission to class 11th is based on marks scored in class 10th examination.
Following streams are offered in Classes XI & XII
- i Medical Stream (PCB) - English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry & Maths/PhE.
- Non-Medical Stream (PCM )- English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry & PhE/ C++.
English, Business Studies, Economics, Accountancy & PhE.
English, History, Economics, Political Science & PhE.
Criteria for admission in class 11th
| ||SUBJECTS||ENG||MATHS||SCIENCE||OVERALL CGPA|
| ||Non-Medical (PCM)||70%||70%||70%||70%|
| ||Medical (PCB)||70%||60%||70%||70%|
| ||Humanities||Class 10th Pass.|
Provisional Admission to class XI
To ensure that students seeking admission to class 11thstart classes at the earliest; provisional admission is granted to them based on their Pre-Board Result of the school. In case the student does not score the required percentage in his/her class 10thexams; his/her admission in the particular stream stands cancelled.